Regarding the handling of personal information acquired by our company, we comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, guidelines such as guidelines on the protection of personal information, and other relevant laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
- 1.Personal information
- “Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Act, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. This refers to information that can identify a specific individual through descriptions, etc., and information that can identify a specific individual from such information alone, such as data related to appearance, fingerprints, voice prints, and the insurer number on a health insurance card (personal identification information).
- 2.Safety management of personal information
- Regarding the protection of personal information, our company will implement appropriate organizational, physical, human, and technical measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information handled by our company, and to safely manage personal information. We will take necessary and appropriate measures.
- 3. Compliance matters regarding acquisition of personal information, etc.
Regarding the acquisition, use, and provision of personal information by our company, we will comply with the following matters.
- Acquisition of personal information
To the extent necessary for the operation of the Internet-based information providing site managed by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”), the Company will collect information from general users of the Site (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) to users. Or we may obtain personal information related to the poster. We may also collect historical information and characteristic information about users when they use our services or view our pages.
- Purpose of use of personal information
Our company will not use the personal information it acquires beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use set forth below, unless required by law or with the consent of the person concerned.
- Operation, maintenance, and management of this site
- Providing and introducing services through this site
- Provision of personal information, etc.
Our company will not provide personal information obtained based on the consent of the person to a third party without the prior consent of the person, except as required by law. Regarding disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion of personal information or notification of purpose of use at the request of the person concerned, we will comply with laws and regulations and respond appropriately to opinions and consultations.
- Acquisition of personal information
- 4. Change of purpose of use of personal information
- In principle, our company will not change the purpose of use specified in the previous paragraph unless we have obtained the consent of the person in advance. However, this does not apply if the changed purpose of use is announced in advance to the extent that it is reasonably recognized to have a considerable relationship to the purpose of use before the change.
- 5. Provision of personal information to third parties
- When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, we will thoroughly examine the suitability of the third party and ensure that the handling of the personal information entrusted to us is managed safely. We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to those who are involved.
- 6.Improving and reviewing the handling of personal information
- Our company conducts inspections regarding the handling of personal information, management systems, and initiatives, and continually makes improvements and reviews.
- 7. Disposal of personal information
- Our company shall delete or discard personal information when it is no longer necessary in light of the purpose of use of personal information, and such deletion and disposal shall be carried out as necessary and appropriate to prevent the risk of external leakage, etc. Depending on the method, we will do so to the extent necessary for the performance of our business.